Obedience Stewards Needed

Hi,

If anyone is interested or knows someone who would be able to steward at a small double obedience trial on the 27th March at KCC Park, could you please let me know? The help would be most appreciated. I am having a hard time getting stewards and need someone for Novice, Open/UDX and Utility (morning trial only).

Thanks.

Hi,

If anyone is interested or knows someone who would be able to steward at a small double obedience trial on the 27th March at KCC Park, could you please let me know? The help would be most appreciated. I am having a hard time getting stewards and need someone for Novice, Open/UDX and Utility (morning trial only).

Thanks.

Do you need to have had prior experience to do this?

Novice you have to take the lead off the compititor when the judges askes them to remove their lead when they come in the ring. You will also need to be a figure of eight post. You will need to watch the dog on the stand for exam and hand the lead back when the person is finished.

It's not a hard class to steward for and the judge will explain everything that you need to do.

Novice you have to take the lead off the compititor when the judges askes them to remove their lead when they come in the ring. You will also need to be a figure of eight post. You will need to watch the dog on the stand for exam and hand the lead back when the person is finished.

It's not a hard class to steward for and the judge will explain everything that you need to do.

I'm free that day so would be happy to do it for you.