Msm

wire

Haven't been able to find anything in the search section.

I'm interested if any of you guys have used MSM on your dogs for various reasons. And if so, what are your thoughts?

I'm currantly using it as my dog has tissue damage in his prepuce area. It's a long shot but there doesn't seem to be any alternatives at this point.

Yep I did around an 8 month trial of pure MSM powder/crystal for Dante's skin allergies and Osteo.

Pure MSM is a really tricky product because the length of time it takes to work and the dossage amount is completely individual. In humans you can say ok , well I still have pain so let's up to dossage, in dogs that's a really hard thing to do.

Right now I use MSN powder in Calendula Tea spray for his skin and I use the MSM mixed with water as a facial toner for me, it makes my skin tingle and really cleans out the pores.

I also used it by spraying it on my wound when I had my wisdom tooth out and it did well.

I'm giving a flat teaspoon mixed in ice cream at night. Trying to speed up tissue repair.

I've used it myself in the past for various reasons and I've been told MSM is used in horses for oedemas, muscle issues and much more.