Oztrail Compact $129

SwaY

A friend of mine purchased one from HS and took it straight to a trial, went to put it up & found one leg broken. :laugh::)

So she stayed at the trial while her mum took it back, they had none left so they had to contend with a refund.

Might pay to put up the new ones before you actually have to use it at a show and make sure nothing is broken.

BB

Picked up a compact gazebo today at BCF and got an even better deal than advertised (got the floor model that hasn't got a mark or ding on it!)

Although Tony is well known for making deals, because of the sale price, didn't dicker...as it turned out, he picked up the Market Gazebo first, after the sales clerk told him it WAS the compact one....said he didn't have to open it, as it was just fine and the right one. I knew when he got home and hauled the box out of the car, it wasn't....we called...yes we could have the floor model as there were none other in stock (as Tony swore to me he saw the right one with the three tiered legs in white powder coat) and down we go to swap the Market (grey colour legs and noticably thinner metal)for the correct Compact one. This was when the sales guy said, because they screwed up and we were inconvenienced, they gave us some money back when we thought it would be a straight trade! Yup....for a brief moment (and yes I"ll note this in a ledger somewhere) my man was speachless that someone gave HIM a deal and he didnt' have to go digging for it! :rofl: