Whiskee & Duke

Sasby

As of today we have a new addition to the family. His name is Duke and he is a Siberian Husky x Alaskan Malamute (we think) and he is 6 months old on the 24th of April. We adopted him from the pound today and already him and our 2 1/2 year old female Rottweiler Whiskee are getting along really well :laugh:

Here are some photos of the terrible twosome, lol. :laugh:

He was really sleepy today so most the photos are of him asleep, shall get some more over the weekend :thumbsup:

DSC01384.jpg

DSC01376.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

DSC01369.jpg

Edited by Sasby

Yeah Whiskee is doing really well with the new addition. She is still a bit protective over her toys, but that's normal and she will learn to share. They have already decided that when they go for a walk they have to be walking next to each other, lol.

• 3 months later...

Just adding some new photos,

DSC01555.jpg

The only photo I have where they are both sitting and looking at the camera, lol

DSC01882.jpg

The destruction caused by a puppy who loves to chew on branches and leaves and also dig out of the yard, hence the boards now attached to the back fence

DSC01491.jpg

Both of them taking their rope for a walk, hehe

I have researched it a lil while back and apparentely some Sibe or Mal dogs will just have floppy ears instead of pointy ones. We were looking for a Husky look with blue eyes and pointy ears and all that but when we saw Duke and then we saw how well Whiskee and Duke got on when we first introduced them we couldn't go past him and had to rescue him from the pound. Me and the OH are suckers for sooky faces, lol.