Dr Wyburn Annual Closure Dates

Wazzat Xolo

I have been asked to post this for your information.

Please note that the office of Dr RS WYBURN (OAM,BVMS,DVR,PhD,FACVSc,MRCVS)

Australasian Veterinary Radiology Services

will close on friday May 28th 2010 and reopen June 28th 2010.

Aplogies for such short notice.

On behalf of Anne Wyburn

:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting this here.

I better get organised fast as I have 2 Rottweilers that need doing asap.

Off to the Post Office to have the paper work sent to me. There goes one week...

*just hope that my bitch does not come in season a bit early now.

It was so nice of them to email and tell us, I have just had mine done, eyes next week and a behavioural assesment, then its just DNA to go.

My hubby wants to know why dogs need so much! lol I am sure he thinks I will be testing him next!!

I have the paperwork from Anne if you want me to email it, my email is [email protected]

Off to the Post Office to have the paper work sent to me. There goes one week...

It was so nice of them to email and tell us, I have just had mine done, eyes next week and a behavioural assesment, then its just DNA to go.

My hubby wants to know why dogs need so much! lol I am sure he thinks I will be testing him next!!

I have the paperwork from Anne if you want me to email it, my email is [email protected]

Thanks Wazzat - that would have been great but Rottie have their own paperwork. I have just sent off my dogs details and hopefully I will get the necessary paperwork back next week and will have them done asap. They have their hips / elbows, mouth and eyes done at the same time. Will get the DNA done while there too. Looks like I am up for an expensive week. Plan was to space them out but now the pressure is on to have them done together.

Andisa

This is all new to me and many vets as they have nothing to go on from previous tests! The FCM ( Mexican kennel Club ) has just made it mandatory for all Mexican Dogs who want to gain a Ch status must be hip and elbow scored which I think is a must if one is considering breeding.

What tests do Rotties have for eyes? Just curious as mine are only being tested for PRA

:rofl:

good thing.

:laugh:

Thanks Wazzat - that would have been great but Rottie have their own paperwork. I have just sent off my dogs details and hopefully I will get the necessary paperwork back next week and will have them done asap. They have their hips / elbows, mouth and eyes done at the same time. Will get the DNA done while there too. Looks like I am up for an expensive week. Plan was to space them out but now the pressure is on to have them done together.

Andisa

This is all new to me and many vets as they have nothing to go on from previous tests! The FCM ( Mexican kennel Club ) has just made it mandatory for all Mexican Dogs who want to gain a Ch status must be hip and elbow scored which I think is a must if one is considering breeding.

What tests do Rotties have for eyes? Just curious as mine are only being tested for PRA

I have only had one other dog scored before so it is still new for me too. I can only imagine of all the hoops you have had to jump through bringing your dogs in to Australia, I for one could not do it. I wish you all the luck in the world with them.

This is a link to Pipers results. It has her pedigree, hip/elbow, eye and mouth certificate.

edit to remove link has been viewed :rofl:

Edited by Andisa

Thank you for that, really it was no hoops just a lot of paperwork, wasnt as hard as I thought, the worst part was the language barriers with the FCM in Mexico and the siestas they seemed to have every day all day! lol The fact the Xolo is not recognised in USA or UK to be shown was a bit hard, Australia will be leading the way with showing in this respect. Trust me anyone can do it, I only wanted the dogs for the breed, the showing is only as I want the public to see the breed, the health is my main priority as I am sure with many.

:rofl:

Edited by Wazzat Xolo