Went To Paws In The Park @ Wodonga Today

newfsie

We went to PAWS in the Park today. Annabelle and and I with three other dog/handler teams did three obedience demo's one every hour. We did a quadrille type of demo off leash. It was fabulous.......She was gorgeous, there was such a huge crowd and two dogs were actually starting a fight (boxers) when we were in a stand and leave routine. Our four dogs only looked. we had balloons popping, kids screaming and all sort of commotion. Hubby did the explanations and intro's..............

I am so very proud of my gorgeous girl......

Katy also had a busy meet and greet day, I walked Annabelle and her around in between and they were just loved to death by lots of people. Especially Floofy Katy. She managed to slobber on quite a few people........She made a lot of people laugh. We only had one dog try to attack her, but Annabelle just stepped in front of her and the dog nearly had a coronary when he met her. there were hundreds of dogs, all on leash, lots pulling their owners about. But a great event and only one real fight at the obedience demo and they belonged to the same family (??? figure that).

We were there from 0730 until 1200 and now the dogs are snoring. They were true troopers.

We have also been on the news on two channels to advertise the event. One did Annabelle doing obedience, the other did me with three dogs and hanging on to three poop bags to give to Hubby ;) They said they thought it was important for people to see dog owners cleaning up :laugh:

Next stop Mutts in May first weekend in May @Howlong and Million Paws mid May @ Albury........

Edited by newfsie