And The Dolers Came Out To Play Again....

ellz

Lovely social weekend this weekend again!

We went out specifically to play with Mr and Mrs Rajacadoo-doo-doo and the Misses O & I Rajacadoo-doo-doo and had a lovely time (as usual). We caught up with Hounder, Maxbox, Quoll (and her new little Bubbles) and the usual crowd and it was also lovely to meet Huganewf too! :( I see you lurkin' lovey! :o

I discovered what gives the Rajacadoo-doo-doo doggies their energy.......red cordi doesn't just work for skinkids apparently! :(

post-864-1271040090_thumb.jpg

We had a great weekend.....Woger beat Flame for Baby both days and was Baby In Group both days and their mum Koda went to her 3rd and 4th shows and yesterday was Bitch CC, RUBOB to the ultimate RUBIS winner.

Colour Ellz a very happy girl! :)

Woger

post-864-1271040410_thumb.jpg

NORTY Fwame....photograph taken by Mrs Rajacadoo-doo-doo amidst MUCH hilarity!! Note the gritting of the teeth? ;) It seems that I have bred a broken Stafford. Little toad seems to have some kind of anatomical attachment between her front and back feet. Place a front foot, the corresponding back foot moves with it. Place a back foot, the corresponding front foot leaves the ground.

AND then just when you get the feet right and try to lift the head......the whole damned thing collapses in the middle! :o

post-864-1271040495_thumb.jpg

Hi ellz, was great to meet a few dolers and put faces to names :laugh: Widdle Woger is sooo squishable. Well done on your baby in groups with him on both days. My boy spent the whole time in the group line up doing the front foot and the back foot shuffle - too many bitches in season me thinks.

It seems that I have bred a broken Stafford. Little toad seems to have some kind of anatomical attachment between her front and back feet. Place a front foot, the corresponding back foot moves with it. Place a back foot, the corresponding front foot leaves the ground.

AND then just when you get the feet right and try to lift the head......the whole damned thing collapses in the middle! :laugh:

OMG so I haven't the only broken stafford :rofl: Phina does the exact same and everyone ringside seems to think it is so funny :rofl:

Congratulations again Ellz :laugh:

Oh, and if you find a way to cure your broken stafford I would love to know :o

It was lovely indeed, and although the forcast was rather poor the weather was kind to us with sunshine and warmth :laugh:

It was great catching up and getting young Bubbles in the swing of things, so many canines in one place LOL. She managed to have a good time as she ate her hot dog :laugh:

I always seem to miss the Tassie threads on here :(

Congrats on the wins ellz, I know what you mean about the feet, when the judge tried to feel Cyrus' feet last Saturday he nearly jumped 10 feet in the air... he's not a foot rub fan :cheer:

Shaar, how come you are still largely incognito at shows? You shouldn't be....it isn't like you have a breed that will blend in with the crowd! :cry:

When are you showing next? Don't be a stranger!

I only met Huganewf because I was standing at ringside and this quiet little voice said "excuse me, are you Ellz?" :thumbsup:

Maybe we should fly some sort of DOL flag at Combined Breeds and really make a party of it! :thumbsup:

:cry: Like you need to fly a flag.....it's normally possible to hear Mrs Rajacadoo-doo-doo and I long before we are visible! :p

Editing to add: Or just listen out for people yelling "WOGER!!!!" at wingside....that helps too! :o

Edited by ellz

We are usually set up over the back somewhere, blending in! :thumbsup: Find Sue with the Standard Poodles and you will usually find us.

We are going to be at the show at Westbury this coming weekend, if the weather comes right, the thunder and lightening started about an hour ago here eek!

A flag, I like it, just stick it on top of our Gazeebos :cry:

Maybe we should fly some sort of DOL flag at Combined Breeds and really make a party of it! :thumbsup:

:cry: Like you need to fly a flag.....it's normally possible to hear Mrs Rajacadoo-doo-doo and I long before we are visible! ;)

Editing to add: Or just listen out for people yelling "WOGER!!!!" at wingside....that helps too! ;)

May be we could have a war cry instead of a flag!

WOGERRR!

:o :p :p

:cry: Like you need to fly a flag.....it's normally possible to hear Mrs Rajacadoo-doo-doo and I long before we are visible! ;)

Editing to add: Or just listen out for people yelling "WOGER!!!!" at wingside....that helps too! :eek:

May be we could have a war cry instead of a flag!

WOGERRR!

:o :p :p

;) ;) :eek:

I daresay himself wouldn't mind at all. He already thinks he owns the world and is doing us a favour by allowing us to live in it with him!

post-864-1271754218_thumb.jpg

Shaar, how come you are still largely incognito at shows? You shouldn't be....it isn't like you have a breed that will blend in with the crowd! :(

I only met Huganewf because I was standing at ringside and this quiet little voice said "excuse me, are you Ellz?" :rofl:

Me thinks this "quiet little voice" had better go hide under a rock from now on - didn't think it would cause such a stir!! :eek:

Shaar, how come you are still largely incognito at shows? You shouldn't be....it isn't like you have a breed that will blend in with the crowd! :p

I only met Huganewf because I was standing at ringside and this quiet little voice said "excuse me, are you Ellz?" :eek:

Me thinks this "quiet little voice" had better go hide under a rock from now on - didn't think it would cause such a stir!! :(

I don't think so! You've "outed" yourself now.....it's all downhill from here! :rofl:

Love that photo! :eek: Where is his head :rofl:

:) If you click on it to make it larger, you'll see that his head is upside down, jammed in beside the tyre....with his teef showing! :rofl:

He's a dag that puppy. Any more laidback and he'd be comatose! ;)

crazy dog :laugh: that can't be comfortable!

At least you don't have black fluffy dogs, they are nearly impossible to photograph... the only way you can tell which end is which is where the toy is hovering :laugh:

Everyone thinks I play favourites with my white dog Brody because there are photos of him everywhere, but in reality, it's just because photos of Prada end up coming out like black blobs!

post-33844-1271819813_thumb.jpg