Artificial Turf

baileyb

No but I have a few metres in the huge cat run (pic in cat thread a few pages back).

I used some to break up the effect of the pavers, trial before doing all my runs.

Not going to put any more down. Its awful to clean.

Hairs stick to it, bits stick on it & hosing does not get them off. Ended up using my high velocity dog dryer & blowing them off.

Cats love it but they toilet in litter trays. Dogs don't. Cant imagine it with pee on. how would you get the smell out ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I had it put in part of my backyard (it looks and feels really quite real). It was down for 6 months and it was great, then for some reason, the dogs started to rip it up and I had it repaired and again they ripped it up - I've given up now and what a waste of $2,500!!! The installers guarantee that it can't be ripped up, that's why they kept coming back for free to repair it, but when they basically had to repair the whole lot, they also gave up. I loved the product and would like to have it for the whole lawn, but obviously now I wouldn't take the risk. The dogs love rolling around on it, though it did get a bit hot in summer.