Bitches That Have Not Come Into Season

gundogs xoxo

What have other breeders experiances been with bitches that either don't cycle or are very late to come into season. Has anyone successfully brought a bitch into season?

I have one bitch that is now 2 1/2 and has never had a season, I have housed her with other cycling bitches but she still does not come in. We did hormone testing and all is OK...

The second bitch has had one litter at 2 years old and has never come into season again, that was 3 years ago......

What have other breeders experiances been with bitches that either don't cycle or are very late to come into season. Has anyone successfully brought a bitch into season?

I have one bitch that is now 2 1/2 and has never had a season, I have housed her with other cycling bitches but she still does not come in. We did hormone testing and all is OK...

The second bitch has had one litter at 2 years old and has never come into season again, that was 3 years ago......

I had a bitch that didn't come in for 2 years. Spoke to 2 dog fertility expert's, one from melbourne and another, Sydney way, and they both perscribed Dostinex (spelling). Can't remember the dosage. Put my bitch on it, and sure enough, within a month, she was in season.

If you PM me, I can give you the details on who to speak to down this way.

I had one bitch who went 3 years between her first and second litters with no seasons in between. Came into season 12 months after her second litter, was mated but didn't have a litter. She's now desexed.