Rally O

I know there is another thread on this but seeing I didn't get a response I thought I would start one here so someone might see it. I was hoping someone may be able to help regarding Rally O training/club somewhere in the Sydney/Newcastle/Hunter region. I would love to get my 3 Bloodhounds into this...well maybe the two girls as the boy may not be that interested... :thumbsup:

If someone can point me in the right direction I certainly would appreciate it.

I'm happy for a PM if you can help me!!!

Cheers

I know there is another thread on this but seeing I didn't get a response I thought I would start one here so someone might see it. I was hoping someone may be able to help regarding Rally O training/club somewhere in the Sydney/Newcastle/Hunter region. I would love to get my 3 Bloodhounds into this...well maybe the two girls as the boy may not be that interested... :laugh:

Cheers

I've just put this back up to the top of the list hoping someone can assist.....pleeeeaassssse!! :laugh:

I know there is another thread on this but seeing I didn't get a response I thought I would start one here so someone might see it. I was hoping someone may be able to help regarding Rally O training/club somewhere in the Sydney/Newcastle/Hunter region. I would love to get my 3 Bloodhounds into this...well maybe the two girls as the boy may not be that interested... :laugh:

Cheers

I've just put this back up to the top of the list hoping someone can assist.....pleeeeaassssse!! :laugh:

I dont know if any classes are being held yet, I know there are seminars coming soon to train instructors, maybe PM Angelsun ( I think thats her name) have a look further down the training forum and you will see the thread on Rally O seminars.