Chloe And Sasha

Kelly_Louise

Thank you! Sasha is divine isn't she... can you believe she was left at the pound and was in rescue waiting for a new home??? The best part is, she has a deliciously wicked and loving personality too... she's turned out an outstanding dog.

And my Chloe... oh goodness, my best friend and constant companion for 12 years... what would I do without her? She's the love of my family's life. Chloe is the best example of unwavering loyalty and trust I've ever known.

I'm very lucky to have been blessed with these two... even when they are both being rather naughty :(

Chloe is looking good, how is she going Kelly?

At the moment, she's going really well - we're all very happy with her. She's got the energy and spark of a young dog, eating well, happy and wanting to walk and visit her friends... which is fantastic to see. She hasn't been back to the vet since February, and at the moment - I see no reason that she needs to go... however, because we like to keep a close eye on her Cushings she will most likely go in for testing in early May - just to make sure she's on track. Her weight is still fluctuating all over the place - but that's been an ongoing battle for years, and with the amount of fur she has (I've never seen such long fur on a cattle dog :D - some of it is longer than 2 inches) it's hard to tell what is weight gain and what is just a massive amount of fur!!!

But she is as well as I could ever hope for right now, especially after the bad start to the year we had with her, thanks for asking :D

She may just make it to the magical 13 year mark yet :)