Cavalier Groomer Brisbane Northside.

post-31087-1273596798_thumb.jpgcongratulations_bearHi there, does anyone know of a decent groomer fo cavaliers (Brisbane Northside)?? We did find one but she clearly was not used to grooming Cav's. Whilst my wife and I take care of his coat we would like to have him groomed once in a while....I fully understand that any info is merely a guide and we have to see for ourselves. (No negative comments).

Regards PC.

Monty at 9 months Now 11 months

There are 2 very experienced groomers in our north-western area of Brisbane.

One is at The Gap & someone near us takes his beautiful sheltie to her. And he's happy with the results.

There's another one with a salon at Keperra. Salon's name is Auntie Marg's. 'Auntie Marg' does an occasional hygiene clip on our tibbies in summer, that retains their breed appearance.

• 3 weeks later...
There are 2 very experienced groomers in our north-western area of Brisbane.

One is at The Gap & someone near us takes his beautiful sheltie to her. And he's happy with the results.

There's another one with a salon at Keperra. Salon's name is Auntie Marg's. 'Auntie Marg' does an occasional hygiene clip on our tibbies in summer, that retains their breed appearance.

Firstly, sorry for the delay replying (Health issues) I appreciate your time and will check out the info given...The most practical for us would be Aunt Margs..;.So will look up info wtc. Thanks again Mite.

Regards PC.

I believe the groomers Dogues Of Ascot have experience with Cavaliers, you'd have to ring to double check but I do know one of the vets at the attached clinic breeds cavaliers so it is likely. They have a good reputation there from what I've heard.