Main Register? - Limited Register?

dwayne pype

It costs the same to raise a coloured puppy to a black/white puppy.

It costs the same to raise a main registered pup and a limit registered pupIt costs the same to raise a male pup and a female pup.

Why charge more for any of the above? To me, it is only profiteering. If you feel comfortable doing it, then go for it. If your morals prevent you charging more for a fad, then you should stick to those..

How many so called registered ethical breeders condemn the colour breeders, those whose charge more for male/female or those who charge more for main/limit, only to do it themselves??

You expect to pay the same price for a breed potential imported lineage pup on main registry,

or a pup from a renowned kennel esteemed for producing consistent trademark type,

for the same price as their pet limited-reg counterparts?

If not, it is profiteering and all about morals?

Hmm thats an interesting perpective, I'm thinking of a few kennels whom I now might just ask for a discount based on that ethos ... see what puppy I end up with

the cheek of me wanting their bloodlines and the years of their expertise and trained eye, to benefit my learning and my dogs

but I dont want to pay for it

uh-huh

bcz if they were breeders with morals, they would sell me their standout pup representing their breeding effort

for the same price as a pet ...

???

With Main reg you are not only buying a dog, you are buying its pedigree, and you expect that pedigree to also benefit the future breeding and standing of your own dogs, else you would not seek it.

Agree. I have no problems with people selling different prices for differing registrations etc a pet on limited is limited in capability, breeding showing and so forth. A main, is more option potential for that puppy not necessarily a guarantee of better for lack of a better word but the option is there. Access to those lines to go on with etc...

Edited by arawnhaus

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic