Giveaway To Rescue Centre

Guest crickets

I have just ordered a new hydrobath and i thought it would be nice to donate my old one to a rescue group if anyone can use it.

Its an oldie but still functions just fine. it has been modified to accommodate very large dogs (had the front cut out to access and move around big dogs easier) . Its just a single tank with no element so would need to be situated near a hot/cold running water. It has a few strong tie points in it.

I will also donate the starter pack of shampoos that comes with the new one and a bag of towels.

The new bath isnt due for delivery for 3 weeks or so, and the old one can go as soon as the new one is here and deemed suitable & functioning correctly.

It really would be best suited to large breeds .

I can send photo's to anyone interested.

We can probably arrange transport in and around adelaide metro , murraylands or riverland. Anywhere else transport would need to be arranged by taker.

:-)) I'm sure a very grateful rescue will see this soon.

Meanwhile I just wanted to say what a wonderful offer you have made, large gifts like that don't come along very often for hard working rescue groups, who's members very often fund most things from their own pockets.

fifi

Miss Squish does Shar Pei Rescue in Adelaide and I am sure she could use it. Perhaps give her a pm.

thankyou everyone. The bath has a new home . Other exciting developments as well . Yippeeee

thankyou everyone. The bath has a new home . Other exciting developments as well . Yippeeee

whats the other exciting develpments????

I have wanted to get involved with rescue or fostering etc for years, and the time is right for us to give it serious consideration. I think i just put my toe in the water.....