Breeder Lied About Giving Me My Puppy's Papers

happie

When I bought my pup I hadn't received the papers for 2 months and I was really worried.

I called dogsnsw who said that yes she was a member and that they would send her a letter on my behalf by registered post to prompt her to contact me. If she still didn't respond to that then they said they can't so anything.

I asked dogsnsw to hold off a few days as I wanted to give the breeder a few more days to respond and in that time she got back to me with an explanation that I was quite happy with.

I then contacted dogsNSW again and the lady I spoke to tried to push me to still send the letter as I hadn't received the papers yet and was just taking the word of the breeder. I decided against this.

So.... it might me worth having a chat the the ppl at dogsnsw because it depends on who you talk to.

Did you get your papers in the end????

Mine seemed to take a great deal of time to go through when I bought both my girls from Registered Breeders (Dogsvic)who had both put them through at different times too. Apparently there was quite a backlog of paperwork at the time/s. Not responding to your calls could just be her poor way of not dealing with something that is out of her control. Not very professional but it could be how she handles things she has no further information on. Personally as a Breeder I'd be querying the delay in paperwork on behalf of my puppys' new owner!?

Oh, i see the OP has her papers now. That's good. :rofl:

Edited by LizT