Do You Walk Your Dog No Matter What The Weather ?

Unless it bucketing we go mostly twice a day, we both have rain coats and if I let him Dexter would wear his even inside he loves it that much. (very handy saves the whole drying debacle when we return).

Going out in the rain for the toilet is a different story he would rather hold on - just stick his head out the dog door and changes his mind :smashpc:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and when I did venture out in the rain along the lovely creek foreshore (houses backing onto it) he kept running and standing under people's awnings to keep dry! :smashpc:

I could certainly try to take her for a walk in the rain.

But somehow I predict I'll be leaving the house with a leash, and she'll be inside the house, safe and warm until I return.

I really need to buy a Great Dane sized polar fleece jacket, but all the ones I see are tartan or plain navy colour. I want skulls and crossbones, stuff like that.

I must be a terrible Mum :thumbsup:

I HATE walking in the rain! I'll go if it's only spitting, but I can't stand being cold and wet. If it's pouring I won't go, but as others have said, I try and go in between showers.

Holly seems to take forever to dry off!

As for the dark. I hate that too :rofl: but still end up going. I wish it wasn't dark when I got home from work! I wish we had day light savings all year round!

I feel safer walking such a big dog in the dark... I do hope they never find out what a sooky la-la she is... :thumbsup:

I'm the same - got a big dog, walk in the dark... not sure he'll be much use! bit of a chicken really :rofl: