Donations For The Awl Gold Coast

Miss B,

I have gone through my things but am not sure ofa few things. Does the AWL rescue horses? I have some horse stuff like halters that they can have.

I have quite a few dog bowls lying around, a few collars and leads, some heart worm stuff that I am not using not sure if they would use the SR12 Injection however. I dont have many coats but will no doubt have a few in the next few months as I have various sized coats but have a baby puppy at the moment and still has not grown out of any.

oh the other thing i have is chicken starter food? and also a cage we used for our baby chickens would be suitable as a guine pig cage. Its home made but would keep guinea pigs safe.

Miss B,

I have gone through my things but am not sure ofa few things. Does the AWL rescue horses? I have some horse stuff like halters that they can have.

I have quite a few dog bowls lying around, a few collars and leads, some heart worm stuff that I am not using not sure if they would use the SR12 Injection however. I dont have many coats but will no doubt have a few in the next few months as I have various sized coats but have a baby puppy at the moment and still has not grown out of any.

Haven't been down to the field for a while, but there WAS a horse there, so horsey stuff could prove useful, yeah ;)

Bowls are always good :rofl:

Unfortunately I dont think they shelter for horses. Nor guinea pigs either I don't think.... but if the cage is a reasonable size it could be used for transporting kittens.

I don't think they would take the SR12 Injection.

AWL mainly focuses on cats and dogs :rofl:

ETA: Maybe the do shelter for horses then. I will email my contact lady to confirm.

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent

Unfortunately I dont think they shelter for horses. Nor guinea pigs either I don't think.... but if the cage is a reasonable size it could be used for transporting kittens.

ETA: Maybe the do shelter for horses then. I will email my contact lady to confirm.

;) Not sure if it's the norm. But there was definitely one there a couple of weeks ago :eek:

;) Not sure if it's the norm. But there was definitely one there a couple of weeks ago :eek:

Ahh I see I haven't been down there in month.... I have just emailed the lady so will let you know. Thanks

Ahh I see I haven't been down there in month.... I have just emailed the lady so will let you know. Thanks

I'm there tomorrow, I'll go double check. Horse has been there since I started working there in April :D