Callide Valley Show - 26 & 27 June

FranVT

Look forward to seeing you and Luuka there Fran

I will finally be there with bells on. Dallies Cavs and Whippies.

Pointersrule as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. :laugh:

Oh crap, she is coming back, there goes peace and quiet at shows!!!!! :winner:

Let's see if you can do as well as you did at the last shows you turned up to :thumbsup:

Baby pointer eeee :D :mad I'll be the one with the slightly crazy hair (purple and green bits and quiffed back) and the ball of black/tan/white fluff. :D

I'm pretty excited, and also really pleased that I don't have to turn up at sparrow's fart like I thought I would have to. Showing doesn't start til 10! It'll go in order right? Sweepstakes then 2,4,5 according to the schedule? So I prob won't be on until lunchish?

I just thought I'd say "Congratulations Fran and Luuka". I watched you pick up best of breed at the show and do a damn fine job of it too, so well done :laugh:

I'm sorry about drinks last night - I got home, fed the dogs and then sat down in the chair for five minutes which actually ended up being 9.30pm when I woke up. OMG, I can't believe I've turned into an old man ;)

Noo we were horrible, well, I was, I was nervous and annoyed and I'm sure she picked up on it! She was all hunched over for the judge, he said "oh come on little lady don't flop on us now!" But we somehow still managed to get some points so that was nice of him. ;)