Has Anyone Used K9natural Freeze Dried Food?

Katdogs

Can anyone tell me what it's worth for the freeze dried stuff?

I'm going away for about 10 days with the two dogs and taking their vegie mush and other stuff with me is not that easy an option given I'll only have an esky with me.

What's the 500 g pack worth and how many feeds will it make for a 20 kg dog?

We sell the 500g bags for $25.95 and it says on the pack you'd get 10 meals out of a 500g bag.

The treats are a definite winner here!! Although pricey, I will keep a supply on the treat shelf, they are great for shows as they aren't greasey or messy and the dogs think they are fantastic!! Also easy for the dogs to bite off when baiting.

Can anyone tell me what it's worth for the freeze dried stuff?

I'm going away for about 10 days with the two dogs and taking their vegie mush and other stuff with me is not that easy an option given I'll only have an esky with me.

What's the 500 g pack worth and how many feeds will it make for a 20 kg dog?

We sell the 500g bags for $25.95 and it says on the pack you'd get 10 meals out of a 500g bag.

Thank you! :laugh:

They aren't completely soft, but aren't anywhere near as hard as they are prior to soaking.

They are all mushy on the outside and a bit harder in the middle.

Its hard to explain :laugh:

No, actually I know what you mean. I guess I expected the dry food to soak up the water and become soft like fresh food.

My thoughts too, but the fact that it stays so dry has meant that I won't be making it a part of the diet here.

It seems odd that its staying dry? When I mix it up it, its nowhere near dry.

Riley scoffs his down no matter what it looks like though! :laugh:

Edited by wagsalot

I think we are getting the hang of the water/food ratio and it's looking like a stew now after soaking for about 20 minutes in warm water lol.

Finished the 500g bag last night (so it lasted the 4 dogs nearly 3 meals), and have started on the 4kg box - which is Lamb supreme so a slightly different flavour I think and the pellets are a bit darker and seem to soak up better. Interesting. Will see how long this box lasts us :rofl:

Certainly a good opportunity to try out a new product!!