Obedience Update With Dezzy And Jessie

So much has happened since February where we only spent 1/2 an hour in group 2 and put up to Group 3.....we are now in Group 3 and in the next couple of weeks will be put up into Group 4....this is all offlead and have trained with Group 4 some weeks and loved it....Dezzy especially likes the offlead work....a couple of weeks ago we competed in a mock CCD trial and blew it big time (I was sooo nervous) and I think Dezzy picked that up...but we did one of the best stand for exams and was rock solid in the sit and drop stays so overall was very happy....Tamika (my daughter) is doing childrens classes and has been put up to Group 2 in kids classes...she now trains Jessie and is learning so much on how to make a dog stand and drop (Jessie has a bit of trouble with these....especially the drop when it is wet )...she even got Jessie to go through a tunnel today when Jessie did not want to go in there....that is a start for Jessie to start learning agility and we might even do flyball with Jessie as she is so quick.....after class today I was waiting for Tamika and a guy with a Newfoundland approached me and was so impressed with Dezzy that he asked if we wanted to do the companion dog program....he is all for us going for this and is very supportive in getting the amstaff breed out there (Dezzy will be the first Amstaff around this area to do this)....he is going to bring the papers next week so we can start...so lots happening and I love it all ;)