Wangaratta Kennel And Obedience Dog Club Trials

Hi everyone :p

I'm acting as trial secretary for the Wang obedience and agility trials next month and I have just found that the schedule has been published with an error in the address.

If you have entered this trial could you please email me to let me know, so that I can make a record of your entry and keep an eye out for it. Could you please also pass this onto anyone you know who might have entered.

If you have not yet sent your entry, please make sure that you send your entry to the address below and NOT to the address on the schedule published in the DogsVic magazine - again, please pass this onto anyone else you know who might be planning to enter:

Trial Secretary

Tracie McIntosh

PO Box 171

Wangaratta Vic 3677

The error in the address is in the postcode, which has been published as 3673 instead of 3677 and my concern is that this may cause some entries to be delivered to the Benalla post office instead of the Wangaratta post office, so it is very important that if you have already sent your entry that you email me and let me know. My email address is allerzeit at bigpond dot com.

Trace

Edited by Allerzeit

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick reminder for the WKODC trial :winner:

If anyone is wanting to enter and is going to be at the Albury trial this weekend, then you can hand your entries directly to me if you like :) I will be in the CCD ring with a rottweiler bitch (Allerzeit Enya).

• 4 weeks later...