Soft Comfy Bed For Hot Climate

mumof3

Hello dolers,

Asking for some suggestions for a soft and comfy bedding material suitable for a hot climate. Something cooling. The working dogs have always like the concrete, or wet dirt in the heat of summer, but now we have a pet, I'd like to make something available indoors. I won't need it immediately, but like to plan in advance as we live in a remote area and getting things generally takes a bit of planning. Oh, also, it should be suitable for a young dog which may still be chewing stuff as our puppy is only 11 weeks old at the moment.

Cheers

Hello dolers,

Asking for some suggestions for a soft and comfy bedding material suitable for a hot climate. Something cooling. The working dogs have always like the concrete, or wet dirt in the heat of summer, but now we have a pet, I'd like to make something available indoors. I won't need it immediately, but like to plan in advance as we live in a remote area and getting things generally takes a bit of planning. Oh, also, it should be suitable for a young dog which may still be chewing stuff as our puppy is only 11 weeks old at the moment.

Cheers

Hi Mum,

Have a look at Vet bed(google) they have comfy beds that say can't be eaten,er chewed! :cry: