Pup Head 'doggy Dunny' Toilet Systems?

PuppyLove01

Any one ever used this product? How did your dogs take to it, is it easy to clean etc Thanks

Never heard of this one.There is another thread started by "lilysmum" on page 2...Indoor dog toilets,I'm looking in to all of these loos& I haven't decided what to do,make my own maybe,because the ones I've looked at are just not big enough IMHO,only about cat litter size,the artificial grass is not cheap either,what would be better the short grass at $49.00metre,is the plush long grass too long,dunno,it is $79.00 metre,the thing is must be about 3-4 metres wide but one would probably need a metre to get the width other wise end up with several pieces to gain the width,I'm at the cross-roads,if only they made them larger as I have several littlies..Chis.

Thanks ill have a look at that thread. This one is very low to the ground so they dont have to step up onto anything and it comes in three sizes mini, medium and a large size. Ive read some reviews on it and it seems be be a really good product that actually works but knowing my luck it wont lol I see the trouble your having with having alot of little ones, maybe buying two of the bigger sizes but as you said they arent cheap.