Barf

:) I have just bought barf direct from the distributor for $6.00 KG Canine Country BARF just to let everyone know.

Really that is cheap in NSW???? There is a place in Brisbane that sells it for $3.90 /kg or $3.80 if you buy 10kg at a time. It's amazing the difference from state to state, crazy it you ask me.

:laugh: I have just bought barf direct from the distributor for $6.00 KG Canine Country BARF just to let everyone know.

Contact details?

we pay for a pack of six patties $23 prox is that expensive compared???

which only lasts three days for two dogs gahh

a box of 12 [229 gms each x 12 = 2.748 kg] BARF patties costs me [at petbarn] $20.99 --- that's $1.75 per pattie and therefore about $7.64 per kg!

given that all the essentials are already mixed in, i reckon that's a pretty fair deal.

eta: i have 2 swfs and one box would likely last me about a month --- a box of cat turkey BARF costs about $11 and that too lasts me about a month :laugh:

i do of course supplement their meals; they eat BARF only at night

Edited by Skruffy n Flea

sorry yeah it is 12 patties having one of those days yesterday, yeah my dogs being nearly 30kgs get one patty morning and night which ends up lasting for 3 days for both dogs so it seems expensive

sorry yeah it is 12 patties having one of those days yesterday, yeah my dogs being nearly 30kgs get one patty morning and night which ends up lasting for 3 days for both dogs so it seems expensive

oh...

i'd be supplementing their meals; maybe barf one meal then a whole chicken frame for the next!??! or a couple of turkey necks each or as some others do, toss 'em a fish or two!?!?

honestly, idk --- my 2 are my first dogs ever but i've always understood there can be hefty cost involved keeping larger breeds in good health...

Canin Country BARF

I am expecting my first order to arrive today :D

The lady I spoke to was lovely and very helpful and even took my mobile number so that the delivery guy can call me with an approximate time he would be arriving.

They charge $6 per kilo roll with a minimum of 12kg order box for home delivery. A box cannot be a mixed box, must be all 1 flavour. Delivery charges would vary with your location.

Edited by aj2251

It does look good and something I could feed Orbit, with his allergies, but $6/kg is just so expensive to feed a Dane, considering he'd be eating 500g a day and still need 1kg of bones at night. Their turkey necks are $6.50/kg which I thought was pretty expensive.

I had hoped for a slighter better price for a 150kg total bulk order but alas, it wasn't to be.

Canin Country BARF

I am expecting my first order to arrive today :D

The lady I spoke to was lovely and very helpful and even took my mobile number so that the delivery guy can call me with an approximate time he would be arriving.

ya beat me to it :D

srsly, your post hadn't loaded when i started writing mine...

They charge $6 per kilo roll with a minimum of 12kg order box for home delivery. A box cannot be a mixed box, must be all 1 flavour. Delivery charges would wary with your location.

oh my :D

i don't have room to store 12kg and the fact they can't mix it up srsly blows...

...Their turkey necks are $6.50/kg which I thought was pretty expensive.

woolies [the larger stores] prepackage turkey necks [4 to a pack] but i can't remember what i paid for 'em --- it certainly wasn't that expensive tho :D

yeah I have got them from there for about $4.50 or so for a pack. At the moment I can get 15kg of turkey necks for about $33 so I just can't justify paying so much more.

woolies [the larger stores] prepackage turkey necks [4 to a pack] but i can't remember what i paid for 'em --- it certainly wasn't that expensive tho :laugh:

yeah I have got them from there for about $4.50 or so for a pack. At the moment I can get 15kg of turkey necks for about $33 so I just can't justify paying so much more.

jayzuz!!! $2.20 per kg!!! man, i soooo wish i had the freezer space!!!

woolies [the larger stores] prepackage turkey necks [4 to a pack] but i can't remember what i paid for 'em --- it certainly wasn't that expensive tho :laugh:

jayzuz!!! $2.20 per kg!!! man, i soooo wish i had the freezer space!!!

Ebay is your friend :) I bought a second hand chest freezer so I can store up to about 8weeks worth of food at a time.

Canine Country BARF

[email protected]

www.caninecountrybarf.com.au

ph 0416146732

their product contains all the supplements of BARF and I just spoke to the lady and she said now if people pick up they can buy for $5.00 perkg.I had mine delivered but next time I think I will buy in bulk and pick up at that price then I can mix up the flavours more.

Canine Country BARF

[email protected]

ph 0416146732

their product contains all the supplements of BARF and I just spoke to the lady and she said now if people pick up they can buy for $5.00 perkg.I had mine delivered but next time I think I will buy in bulk and pick up at that price then I can mix up the flavours more.

what!? so, if i pick up my order i only pay $5 p/kg AND i get to mix the flavours!??!

an earlier post said they can't mix the box contents, but that was via delivery!

Canine Country BARF

[email protected]

ph 0416146732

what!? so, if i pick up my order i only pay $5 p/kg AND i get to mix the flavours!??!

an earlier post said they can't mix the box contents, but that was via delivery!

yes on pick up they can mix the boxes and it is $5.00 kg they are at North Richmond .