Mini Dog Brag

Guest english.ivy

Guest belgian.blue

I've been doing some leash training with Badger and he's going well, still a bit crazy but walks pretty good.

I know when I commited to getting another dog, one thing I really didn't want to have to do is walk both dogs on their own but if it came to that, so be it.

Well the last few days I've been off work with a head cold and feeling pretty darn low, so yesterday I took them for a walk seperatly as Badger can't walk as far as Ivy yet, making the most of the lovely sunshine we're having.

This afternoon I thought hmm I'll try them both together and off we went!

I'm amazed how well they both walked together. Ivy had to remain infront as she's a long lead walker but Badger was such a good boy. Minimal lead twisting but a lot of Badg not watching where he was going to walking up the back of Ivy :cry: Atleast she has a really soft furry rear end.

He's only on a martingale at the moment but didn't seem to be pulling, just 'ohhh a bird .. WOW what's that .. ahhhh another bird'

We walked past a few humans and Badg wanted to say hello to everyone! We even walked past a spaniel looking dog tied to the handle of an icecream shop and both my two went on short leads and kept walking with no fuss.

Just so proud about how well they both walked together :mad Badg is going to mature into a rather chunky monkey but he's such a gentle boy.