Ajility

Why not give it a try :provoke: Most dogs enjoy agility & most dogs have the potential to be good at it. Where are you located? There are lots of clubs, classes & trainers in Sydney. We had a Collie Rough here for 7 months & I started her in agility. She loved it.

im located campbelltown way, after tonight i think i have a herder!!! she was trying to get the cat he would move she would go in front of him to stop him and she would not listen when i said NO thinking she may need to go to training first i know there is a lady in austral so may give her a call i need to do something with her as she needs the stimulation i think as walking is not enough for her

Give it a go CA. Bronte went to her first agility clinic last Thurs and took to it like a duck to water, she loved it. When the instructor was explaining the next obstacle I had to move away from all of them because she kept putting herself over and through them. She kept wanting to do the tunnel and apex ramp without me asking. By the end of a 2 hour session she had even pretty much got the hang of the see-saw and was even tipping it over by herself.

It keeps bodies and minds active, what more would a Collie want?

Edited by SmoothieGirl

Great sounds like Lilly would like it just trying to do something with her as i think she may be bored we walk her daily and hubby takes them to the dog park most days but she seems to have alot of energy not like Bella lol and she loves the tunnels and ramp at the park.