Puppy Preschool Inner South Brisbane

buckley rog

Hi everyone,

We are getting a golden retriever puppy very shortly, pick him up next friday from the breeder. Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations from puppy preschool on Brisbane south side (inner south)? Also can anyone recommend any vets in the area?

I have been looking at Urban Training, they seem pretty good thinking about booking him in there from the 18th. Can anyone recommend them? Looking for one that uses positive reinforcement.

Hi everyone,

We are getting a golden retriever puppy very shortly, pick him up next friday from the breeder. Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations from puppy preschool on Brisbane south side (inner south)? Also can anyone recommend any vets in the area?

I have been looking at Urban Training, they seem pretty good thinking about booking him in there from the 18th. Can anyone recommend them? Looking for one that uses positive reinforcement.

They're fantastic. Brought my dog there when he was a pup, and we both enjoyed it heaps. I couldn't recommend it more! :thumbsup:

Yeah ive booked in for Urban puppy training...starting Next Weds. Have heard alot of really good things about them.

I wanted to go to the Wednesday night one but we don't get our pup till next Friday and wanted to give him a chance to settle in a bit so we are going to take him to the Saturday class begining on the 18th :laugh:

Does anyone know of any good vets around the area also? I would ask the breeder but I know they take their dogs all the way to the gold coast and that is just a bit too far.

I originally took our cats to the Greencross Vets at Moorooka as that is where OH's parents always took their dog (and I moved over this way from the Northside). But I decided it really wasn't the most suitable place for me, so I asked around on here and had it recommended to me that I go to the Acacia Ridge Vet Surgery. I have only been once, but I was seriously impressed by the place. Really lovely, friendly environment. Vet and front counter staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They even offered me a drink while I was waiting for them to get my registration form sorted, and then when I was waiting to pay etc (Even though I had to wait only like 3 minutes). Vet was extremely thorough, and checked things that our old vets had never checked. Price was really great too. They didn't push me to get anything unnecessary done either.