How Exciting!

natamalie

Yesterday I was browsing through the Royal Melbourne Show results and noticed that Zander's sire, "GR CH MIERIDGE GATSBYS APLAWZ (A.I)" won Best of Breed and Open Dog. :)

Also his brother, "DINIZULU RISKI BIZNESS" won Junior Dog! (both in the Ridgeback section) :o

I'm so bummed I missed out on seeing the Ridgies. I was busy all day Saturday and couldn't get to the show to watch. Next year hopefully! :rofl:

it's exciting finding out how our dogs relatives are doing in the ring isn't it

My golden retreiver was bred for showing but has too much white on her so, thanking my lucky stars, she came to me as a beloved pet. However her relatives are being shown and I am so excited when her breeder posts on Facebook about wins, you would think sometimes I owned the dog :rolleyes:

it's exciting finding out how our dogs relatives are doing in the ring isn't it

My golden retreiver was bred for showing but has too much white on her so, thanking my lucky stars, she came to me as a beloved pet. However her relatives are being shown and I am so excited when her breeder posts on Facebook about wins, you would think sometimes I owned the dog :rolleyes:

:idea: I totally understand 'onsntillnflash'!! I can't quite believe how excited I got yesterday! I told a couple of the girls I work with and they looked at me like I was a lunatic, hehehe. They're definitely not dog people. :rofl:

Zander has a small kink in his tail, and the crowns on his ridge are crooked so I was lucky enough to be able to take him home. I still think he's by far the best looking Ridgy around though :rofl: