Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you.

now i want to ask, if you purchase a dam from a breeder and have a breeding contract with the breeder ie her 1st litter..... and this dog fails to become pregnant time after time...

would you be requesting from the breeder another dam or a refund??

im not saying i will do this but i want to look at my options as i did intentionaly want a girl i could mate and use as my base girl .... if that makes sense

As suggested I would be testing your bitch first before trying again. Did you prog test before mating her????

Bitches fail to concieve for many reasons, usually timing is the number one reason.

Little miss Cyndalu is not liking being pregnant at all me thinks :D She doesn't get to 'play with the hose' she doesn't get to run wild with the flirt pole, oh the poor darling :happydance2:

Here is a pic of Kimb and her bubba's all doing really well... :D

1-11.jpg

Got my eye on the tiger brindle atm but only tie will tell :happydance2:

2-8.jpg

Little miss Cyndalu is not liking being pregnant at all me thinks :happydance2: She doesn't get to 'play with the hose' she doesn't get to run wild with the flirt pole, oh the poor darling :happydance2:

Here is a pic of Kimb and her bubba's all doing really well... :D

1-11.jpg

Got my eye on the tiger brindle atm but only tie will tell :happydance:

2-8.jpg

lovely pics :happydance: they look very content babies :D

Little miss Cyndalu is not liking being pregnant at all me thinks :laugh: She doesn't get to 'play with the hose' she doesn't get to run wild with the flirt pole, oh the poor darling :laugh:

Here is a pic of Kimb and her bubba's all doing really well... :rolleyes:

1-11.jpg

Got my eye on the tiger brindle atm but only tie will tell :)

2-8.jpg

Gorgeous fat happy babies SBT101 :D

Poor Cynda! Mimi loves being pregnant, it gives her an excuse to lay on the leather sofa all day long and eat whatever she wants :D

It's funny how they change as the pregnancy progresses, between 3 - 4.5 weeks she wouldn't eat anything except chicken and cheese, and now her appetite has kicked back in she waits expectantly every time you open the pantry or fridges! She likes to look longingly at her bowl, waiting for it to magically fill.

Little miss Cyndalu is not liking being pregnant at all me thinks :eek: She doesn't get to 'play with the hose' she doesn't get to run wild with the flirt pole, oh the poor darling :p

Here is a pic of Kimb and her bubba's all doing really well... :eek:

1-11.jpg

Got my eye on the tiger brindle atm but only tie will tell ;)

2-8.jpg

lovely pics ;) they look very content babies :hug:

Big congratulations to you and mumma, they look fabulous :)

Very cute little bubs.

Do you think you will keep any?

BB

I am hoping to keep a female. I already have my eye on one of them but wont make my final decision until later.They are chaning so much though, 1 day i like a certain one, then the next day its, oh hang on, she is looking rather nice :rofl: . And the male, I have a lovely pet home waiting for him, and I have the option of showing him which is good...

Zenus, Good luck and please keep us updated :D