Eagle Pack - No Longer Being Sold At Petstock In Sa :(

busyberner

Hi all

I went with the OH to Petstock this morning to purchase a new bag of eagle pack holistic large- giant breed puppy food only to be told that they will no longer be stocking it due to unreliable supply. I am wondering if you have any suggestions on a premium dry food equivalent?

We have a male bernese mountain dog puppy :( who is 7 months :D

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Busy Berner :D

:( I just read one of your other posts and your dog is named Bosco right.

You didn't happen to graduate a 'bronze' level puppy class recently did you ?

(Not stalking you I swear)

It sucks that you can't get your food anymore.

Have you tried any privately owned petstores as they may still stock it?

(Or they might have another bag, so you can make the transition easier to a different food)

Edited by Esky the husky

I use nutro natural choice for my dog.

I believe there is a dog groomers on Fullarton Road that stocks Artemis. I don't remember the exact name of the shop but that's the next premium brand I'd consider for my dog. I think the shop is near Ferguson st but I could be wrong.

Otherwise I think there are some online suppilers.

Artemis Medium/Large Breed puppy is a highly suitable alternative. The Artemis website lists the below for SA, or your could contact Artemis direct: [email protected].

The Spoilt Dog

423 - 425 Fullarton Rd

Highgate SA 5063

Ph: 08 8272 0082

Unfortunately, many independent stores have been hit the hardest and for the longest by the ongoing Eagle Pack supply problems.

Sags

:(

Have you thought about buying it online?

I have both dog and cat food delivered straight to my door and it often works out cheaper than buying it instore. I pay more for Mow's (my cat) royal canin instore than I do online + delivery. If i buy it with Zero's Artemis (which i do because they always seem to run out at the same time), it's $5 postage for the 2 things together and it gets here within a couple of days.

Oh good Mrs Rusty Bucket because we got him a bag of Nutro yesterday @ petstock because he had no food left at all! :thumbsup:

I will definitely look into getting Artemis delivered as this was also recommended by his breeder, thanks for the details Sags!

:eek: BB