Clipper Blades From Usa

Can anyone here tell me if it's worth buying clipper blades from America, seeing as our dollar is nearly the same as theirs.(Seeing as they are more than half the cost here) Is there some extra charges they would incur coming into Oz, such as import duties/penalties? I don't know anything about customs. Thanx in advance

If you want to purchase a fair few blades then it is most certainly worth purchasing from the USA. Blades here in Oz can cost from $60 ++. Blades in the USA cost from $26. Even with postage you are still saving a great deal.

Can anyone here tell me if it's worth buying clipper blades from America, seeing as our dollar is nearly the same as theirs.(Seeing as they are more than half the cost here) Is there some extra charges they would incur coming into Oz, such as import duties/penalties? I don't know anything about customs. Thanx in advance

There is a $1000 tax free threshold for imports. If the total cost of your order is under $1000 AUD you don't have to worry about paying duty and GST.

Also, because it is important to always go to the official source for this kind of info rather than listening to randoms on the internet who may or may not know what they are talking about, here is the link from the Customs and Border Protection website:

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page5549.asp

Edited by SkySoaringMagpie