Oks Trolleys.

Gayle.

I'm fed up with doing multiple trips back and forth to the car to get all our dog show gear to our "spot", so I'm committing part of my tax refund to buying a decent trolley.

I've researched and read, and decided to go with OKS Engineering in Tas, for a handmade jobbie.

Gotta say, the service on enquiry has been excellent......emails answered promptly and efficiently.

So now I need to wait for the ATO to do their thing, then place my order.

Who has an OKS trolley and what can you tell me? Are they as good as they sound?

Edited by GayleK

I love my oks trolley, makes several trips to the car two trips! I load up the trolley and push, OH carries the gazebo, then we go back and get the dogs and they walk :p Unless its raining, then the princess rides in the trolley too! (pushing Peach is the second trip)

Edited by Dotty_17301

I have two OKS trolleys and I love them - can load them up with all my gear including my deluxe gazebo and it goes brilliantly. Goes well at the ag shows too when we have to off-road it :cheer:

Great service from Martin :p He treats his return customers well!

I have had my OKS trolley for over 14 years and have never had a problem with it. It was one that Ozzie Scales made.

Mine is also one that Ozzie Scales made. He has unfortunately passed away but I am told the new guy making these trolleys does a very good job. I would highly recommend them!!!

Have only had my oks trolley for about 5 months now but it is a godsend. Martin is absolutely terrific, he also made us a puppy pen after I was so impressed with the trolley. I have a two door model with divider panel, close rails and brakes on two wheels. It collapses easily for packing and is light enough for me to pick up and put into the back of my wagon without doing my back in. Every weekend it carries my umbrella, stake, tent, chair, windbreak, grooming bag and esky, oh yes and the dog!