Xmas Pressies For Your Dogs Doggy Buddies.

tlc

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone gives presents to your dogs doggy buddies? This year (if I get the time) my intention is good so far :D I am going to make some peanut butter dog bickys, pop them in little cellophane bags print out the recipie and laminate it on little cards and tie the recipie to the top along with a dog bone shaped cookie cutter for my dogs buddies!

I usually make a big batch for all the dogs on our last day of obedience too, as we have a little party for our end of years thing. But I just thought it might be nice. So I will be baking my little heart out as they do have a better social life than me :heart: so thats a lot of bickys to make!!

So do you do anything similar, would love to hear of some other ideas??

I plan on doing the same tlc - treats/bickys in a bag.... I hope I am not to time poor to bake :cheer:

I also hope to make my own xmas cards this year as well with you know who as the stars :heart:

Last year one doggy owner took photos of the regular dogs in the park and organised key rings as xmas presents

I had just gotten Pepper so it was really the 1st photo of the boys together ... it was my best xmas present besides Pepper of course :party:

The keyring is now broken :cheer: but I carry the photo in my purse

The keyring idea is a good one too. I usually do my own christmas cars as well, better start to think about how I wanna do it this year, Last year I had to do each dog individually as there was no way they will all lone up together in costume :D out of costume no wories but in is another story, those dam santa hats just are not made for doggy heads :heart: