Best Dog Toys For Boredom?

Beets

I'd love any suggestions on a fun toy that will keep my British Bulldog amused while his home alone.

If your dog enjoys tugging this is a suggestion for a toy that you can make yourself and is very cheap.

Get a plastic bottle that has a handle on it, put several holes in it that are just big enough for your kibble to fall through (I use a soldering iron). Attach a short piece of stretchy cord to the handle and also attach a 3-6mm rope (about 1.5-2m) which you put a piece of pvc pipe over and then you attach a tug toy to the other end of the rope. Attach the stretchy cord to a high solid place i.e.pergola or clothes line and then put some kibble in the bottle.

You then teach the dog to tug on the toy which makes the bottle bounce around and the kibble will then fall out. Have the bottle far enough out of reach so the dog can't get it. The reason for the pvc pipe is so the dog can't become tangled in the rope when you aren't there to supervise.

With very keen enthusiastic dogs the bottle can break but is easy and cheap to replace.