Isle Of Dogs Vs Chris Christensen

Cookiez

Like i said I didnt just go buy the products.. THEY told me what products to use on my guys coat...

Good for the other ppl who are happy with it.. Im not going to say i love it when infact i hate it..

I Was told to use..

No 51 heavy managment conditioner and No 10 shampoo

Well I hope it's going to help get his coat back to normal. :o

I wish I could samples somewhere. Don't want to spend a heap of money on products I may or may not like. *sigh*

Try here.. http://www.faythfulpetproducts.com.au/stor...poos/cat_2.html

She "may" or may not do u samples.. Tell her tash sent u.. Iv used the OATMEAL & ALOE VERA SHAMPOO... And the Brightening Shampoo on my black n tans.. They have also been great And smell pretty good!!

Edited by TeamSnag

Well I hope it's going to help get his coat back to normal. :o

I wish I could samples somewhere. Don't want to spend a heap of money on products I may or may not like. *sigh*

Try here.. http://www.faythfulpetproducts.com.au/stor...poos/cat_2.html

She "may" or may not do u samples.. Tell her tash sent u.. Iv used the OATMEAL & ALOE VERA SHAMPOO... And the Brightening Shampoo on my black n tans.. They have also been great And smell pretty good!!

Oh cool thanks!

I'll check out the website and when I get a chance I'll shoot over an email!

Let me know If she cant do samples.. i can dig out what i have here and post it to u :o

Aw thanks, that's very lovely of you!

I'm half falling asleep so I'll have to have a proper look tomorrow and email her and see if I can get some samples on what I am interested in trying...

Very curious about the no rinse shampoo you suggested a few posts back!

Hehe, I just emailed. :o

I've got all these half finished bottles of shampoo at home which I bought and not that in love with.

Really appreciate your help in pointing me in the direction of good products!

Just not too sure what and how much to buy really! I have a few things in mind that I really want to try out but the thought of buying more stuff that's just going to sit there puts me off!

Hopefully I can get some samples from her to try!

Do you use any sort of "conditioning spray" after you bath for brushing and stuff? I am also very curious about CC Ice on Ice...

We use Isle of Dogs where I work and for the most part I am very impressed. I have yet to try them on my own dogs. They do samples of some of the products. Where I work is the importer, so PM me if you want more info.

I tried Pure Paws whitening shampoo last weekend on Harry's butt and I am in LOVE with the smell, and it did a nice job overall. Did not take out all the stain he has (from sitting in his pee) but I think it might after a few goes.

And I would never trash a product after using it once. Once is not enough generally, to know if a product will work. Not saying its not the wrong product for your dog Snag, but and this is a big but, you have to realise that the people selling the IOD products are not show people, and are only going by what they are told from the manufacturer.

Edited by Rysup

Np

Not really i just give them a spray with the laser lites spray before i go in the ring..... i also use it on all their bedding..

http://www.laserlites.com.au/c44a.shtml coconut

I keep ontop of grooming so i dont get matts lol

Not sure how it would go in a spitz.. I cant see why u couldnt use it?...

join the club.. i have lots and lots of shampoos i have tryed lol.. The list is never ending LOL

I have lots of grooming stuff.. oh and show leads lol!! And suits...

We use Isle of Dogs where I work and for the most part I am very impressed. I have yet to try them on my own dogs. They do samples of some of the products. Where I work is the importer, so PM me if you want more info.

I tried Pure Paws whitening shampoo last weekend on Harry's butt and I am in LOVE with the smell, and it did a nice job overall. Did not take out all the stain he has (from sitting in his pee) but I think it might after a few goes.

And I would never trash a product after using it once. Once is not enough generally, to know if a product will work. Not saying its not the wrong product for your dog Snag, but and this is a big but, you have to realise that the people selling the IOD products are not show people, and are only going by what they are told from the manufacturer.

I had the lady ring me from the USA ring me and talk to me as i told her on FB.. she also told me to try it on my bitch who has a different coat type to my boy and it did the same to her.... I know ppl are happy with the products i understand that.. but im not going to say i like it when it did that to my dogs lol!! They also sent me smaples of other shampoos but im to scared to use them.. Also a friend who has a powder puff who also used the same stuff as me did the same to her dogs coat... Maybe it was a bad batch but i my self wouldnt ever use it again...