Dog Show Trainers

ChiChi5

Hey guys,

Wondering if someone can help me i heard that there is show training at castle hill showground.... Does anyone know about this? I can't find any info :eek:

Or can you suggest someone?

Need help for a naughty pug! :(

Yep, there's show training on two nights - Tuesday nights at 730pm and Wednesday night (not sure of the time). They are run by different people.

[/q

Ok great thanks heaps!

Do you happen to have a phone number or a name of who runs it? :eek:

Yep, there's show training on two nights - Tuesday nights at 730pm and Wednesday night (not sure of the time). They are run by different people.

Ok great thanks heaps!

Do you happen to have a phone number or a name of who runs it? :eek:

Tuesday night is just turn up on the night and pay your $5. If Wednesday night is still going, I think it's Pauline Hartwell who runs that one. She can be found on the judges list on the ANKC website.

Hey guys,

Wondering if someone can help me i heard that there is show training at castle hill showground.... Does anyone know about this? I can't find any info :eek:

Or can you suggest someone?

Need help for a naughty pug! :(

I also go to Pauline's class on the Wednesday night with my Leonberger and would recommend it.

Class goes from around 7pm-8pm and cost is $10.

Not sure when we are breaking for Christmas though!

If you want more information, you can google Pauline's website, Hartwyn, which has her contact details (sorry not sure if I should post them direct on a public forum?)