Uta Bindels

Got any details Luvsablue? I went to her first one, couldn't make the second, but interested in this third one. Depends on dates etc. Also - is it the same content as the previous or is each seminar different?

Edited by Erny

:thumbsup:

Last I knew they are completely booked out already.

It was very popular with the people who went last January.

Sorry folks.

luvsablue

Where was it advertised? I thought we put our names down on a mailing list at the last one and they said they would let everyone know of any future seminars. Is it only booked out for people taking dogs - or for everyone?

:eek:

Sorry folks.

luvsablue

Where was it advertised? I thought we put our names down on a mailing list at the last one and they said they would let everyone know of any future seminars. Is it only booked out for people taking dogs - or for everyone?

Hi perfect partners,

Maybe you could phone the organiser from the last one and ask because it's only what I heard on the grapevine.

luvsablue

:thumbsup:

Sorry folks.

luvsablue

Hi perfect partners,

Maybe you could phone the organiser from the last one and ask because it's only what I heard on the grapevine.

luvsablue

Thanks luvsablue. Will see if I can find the number. Are you not going this time?