Trainer/behaviourist In The Goldfields Region (vic)

trojka

Can anyone recommend a good dog trainer or behaviourist in these areas? The phone book came up with Bendigo Obedience Dog Club and Wag'n'Tails Companion Dog Club (which don't do one on one training as far as I know) and a few franchises, plus the following:

Goldfields Mobile Canine Services

Cerberus K9 Behaviour Training

Jenny's School for Dogs

Has anyone heard anything, positive or negative, about the last three? Or, even better, has personal experience with either of them?

Thanks, hopenfox!

What if it's a bit of a combination of the two? Although I'd tend more towards the behaviourist from what you said. Or I might just give both of them a call and see what I think after talking to them.

Anyone else?

I guess if you had the time and money, you could start with the behaviourist, then when you've got that part settled, move onto the trainer if you think you need to. Most of the time the training 'just works out' when you've got the behaviour worked out. Julia at Cerberus does do training too, but she likes to work on the behaviour and get that right first.

Thanks, hopenfox!

What if it's a bit of a combination of the two? Although I'd tend more towards the behaviourist from what you said. Or I might just give both of them a call and see what I think after talking to them.

Anyone else?

Edited by hopenfox

Thanks again, HF.

It sounds like I will give Cerberus a call then. I currently have lots of time, money however is a different story. But I'll definitely have a chat to her and see what she thinks and if she can help us.