Disturbing Sight At Pet Store Today.

Jimmay

Incredibly I was in the shop tonight and also spoke with the girl about the mice. She told me they have mites and I argued that they shouldn't be on sale. One mouse was also dripping with blood and when I made her come look at it, she also removed it. I realized I should have taken pictures before I complained :) I too will report to the RSPCA.

Incredibly I was in the shop tonight and also spoke with the girl about the mice. She told me they have mites and I argued that they shouldn't be on sale. One mouse was also dripping with blood and when I made her come look at it, she also removed it. I realised I should have taken pictures before I complained :) I too will report to the RSPCA.

Oh gosh that is so sad that they are still in that state! :) We really need to keep on their case about it, anyone that's going there next take pictures if you can.

:edited to say: I just realised, the carnage will most likely continue since she removes the mouse that is injured, but not the one that is doing the eating..

Edited by Jimmay