What Do I Do?

Kaffy Magee

My Vic Dogs membership and prefix renewal is due this month. I will be shifting to QLD next month. Do I renew in Vic and then transfer or can I just sign up for QLD membership. What will that mean for my prefix, will I have to reapply for it, becasue technically Im not transferring? Any help appreciated :rofl:

I am doing the same thing, but from WA to Vic :laugh: this month

I have been advised by Dogs Vic just to bring in my original prefix cert, dogs pedigrees and membership letter (if it's expired by a short period, no probs) as we will have to pay the Dogs Vic membership again when we transfer.

It may pay for you to call Dogs Qld for some guidence as we did with Dogs Vic :thumbsup:

Good luck with your move :thumbsup:

I'd call both DogsQld and ask. I have a sneaking suspicion that if you were to pay for membership in Vic you would then be required to pay again for Qld. I don't think you can actually transfer, you'd have two memberships for the year.

Here is the page where you can download the prefix transfer form.

Hi,

You can not transfer membership, you will have to apply for Qld, M/ship.

Your Prefix can be transferred to Qld. Contact Dogs Vic. and ask them to send your prefix to Qld.

When you want to, you may apply for New Qld. M/ship in person at the office or do it by down loading the New Members forms.

Also fill out the transfer of Prefix form for your prefix and pay the prefix for the coming year.