Any Ideas On Breed Of My Pup

kels84

thanks for all the comments

i will continue to keep posting progress photos of her.

i think she may have smooth saluki in her from some pics i have seen, does any one think that there may be great dane in her. also is GSD german shepherd dog?

My best guess would be that she's got Dane, Greyhound or Whippet and something else in there! :laugh:

Nice Rottie by the way. I lubs Rotties. :laugh:

No Dane from what I can see.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kangaroo dog

this one looks like it has saluki in it to me as well. Do you know what it has in it?

That is one of the dogs from the kangaroodogs website Kirislin ......guy here in WA breeds them and it apparently does have some saluki in it's breeding ..........we also have hunters here breeding Catahoula Leopard dogs and have had litters of their crosses surrendered to us :laugh: If you look at that black/cream dog now on the website and it's puppy pics ...it is huge !!!!

kangaroo dog

this one looks like it has saluki in it to me as well. Do you know what it has in it?

no idea.

all i know is she looks like she will out grow my rottie in a month or two the rate she is growing at

She looks like she is a sighthound cross - a 'lurcher' or a 'kangaroo dog'.

Pretty far-fetched to guess that the sighthound bit would be anything other than a give-away greyhound. Greyhounds come in her colour as well as nearly every other colour combination that exists in dogs. And she's a big girl.

She is very cute. :o