Mobile Hydro Dog Wash Servies

Guest english.ivy

Guest english.ivy

I'm looking for recommendations for a mobile dog wash in the NOR area of Perth.

Anyone used/using a company they think is great? Any that use natural dog shampoo?

Cost isn't a worry, just someone who is reliable and friendly. Will be for two large breed dogs.

I used one once and I wasn't too impressed. Wish I could remember the name, don't want to guess in case I get it wrong and bad mouth the wrong company! She had me filling buckets of hot water for her tank, then I held the dogs (it was their first hydrobath and they were trying to get out!) and then she left them wet so I had to towel dry them anyway. Quite frankly she saved me no time and I had to pay her for it.

I was looking at the City Farmers' website a minute ago and they advertise mobile dog washes. Also, Better Pets and Gardens (Osborne Park) and PetStock (Joondalup) have in-store DIY hydrobaths. I have not used them though.

Will be watching this topic with interest!

Guest english.ivy

I've seen the City Farmers and Better Pets ones but the whole DIY thing doesn't tempt me. Also I don't think they'd be overly clean?

This place looks really great, I'm waiting on a call back. There is a guy in my area too!

I've seen the City Farmers and Better Pets ones but the whole DIY thing doesn't tempt me. Also I don't think they'd be overly clean?

This place looks really great, I'm waiting on a call back. There is a guy in my area too!

I use the diy hydro at better pets at midlnd and it is always clean.

you have to allow time to disenfect the tub after washing your dogs and the ladies and gents at midlnad (i know a few and have seen them) go and clean it on a regular basis too.

mine are show dogs and so most weekends get a bath never got one get ill form using it either

Guest english.ivy
Maria at Click go the Shears in North Perth 9444 0937 ‎

She used to groom my Mini poodle and does all breeds. Great woman.

I'm up near Joondalup now but I'll give her a call. She might come up this far. Thanks Lorraine.

I use the diy hydro at better pets at midlnd and it is always clean.

you have to allow time to disenfect the tub after washing your dogs and the ladies and gents at midlnad (i know a few and have seen them) go and clean it on a regular basis too.

mine are show dogs and so most weekends get a bath never got one get ill form using it either

That's the thing, I want to pay someone to wash them for awhile.

I'm about an hour from Midland these days. Good to know that atleast that BP does clean the bath. The one I was up this way didn't look like it was cleaned by the staff, all up to the customer.

But yeah, I want someone to come to the house and wash them for me :crossfingers: