Karen Pryor

Hi

I have looking at dog training books online and I hate that you can't flick through the pages. Any recomendations?

I have done clicker training and love the results but it is self taught. I have a JRT, an Aussi, a BC and a BCx Kelpie. Obediance is boring but I'm interested in behavour, dog sports and tricks for mainly for fun and helping with attention.

Geating started in clicker training by Karen Pryor....any good?

Hi

I have looking at dog training books online and I hate that you can't flick through the pages. Any recomendations?

I have done clicker training and love the results but it is self taught. I have a JRT, an Aussi, a BC and a BCx Kelpie. Obediance is boring but I'm interested in behavour, dog sports and tricks for mainly for fun and helping with attention.

Getting started in clicker training by Karen Pryor....any good?

It's a basic intro to clicker training. This link will let you read the TOC and first page.

http://www.dogwise.com/ItemDetails.cfm?ID=dtb622

I love Karen Pryor! I'm reading "Don't shoot the dog" one of the best books i have read. Also, go on Amazon, you can flick through the pages there

Why don't you try some Dogwise ebooks - they are only around USD10-12.00 and downloadable in PDF format

Ebook - Quick Clicks

Ebook - The Thinking Dog - Crossover to Clicker Training

Ebook - When Pigs Fly

All clicker training books are based on Karen Pryor's method pretty much. I've got all 3 above and I think they're pretty good :thumbsup: