Vet Suggestions In Perth. Sor

Hi all,

I know there's a million threads about this, but all of them are very old so I had to start a new one. Apologies.

As per the title, I'm looking for a great vet SOR. I used to go to Melville animal hospital, but i'm really not satisfied with how they treated my last dog.

Is Applecross still the recommended vet? Any other suggestions?

TIA.

:thumbsup:

We use Risely street vet who has now moved to there new place in Myaree,

Ian is an excellent vet used by many of the dog show folk.

Another vet used alot is Deepwood in Gosnells.

We still keep in contact with applecross but the vets keep changing alot so its hard to keep a "feel" when you have no idea about the vets on.

Ian use to work for Applecross .

Another good vet is Midland Vet with Ross Staaden .

We are happy to travel & drive past 5 vets within 10/15 mins

I've tried most of the vet's near the riverton area, currently am using Bullcreek vet, find the staff really nice and friendly. The vet's seem competent, but I haven't gone there long enough to really know yet. One other thing I like is they have a really large waiting room, so you can get away from other dogs or cats.

I have a friend who used to go to applecross, she swapped a couple of years ago after going there for a long time.

Thanks for the responses :( Show dog, I like the sound of Riseley street vet. I actually spoke to Ian yesterday regarding some quotes and he seemed lovely on the phone.

Are there any other recommendations?