Looking For A Trainer - Berwick

Hi guys,

After picking up my GSD puppy 2 weeks ago, I can already tell she is going to be a handful. Shes my first GSD and I want to ensure i have the tools necessary to nurture her into a great part of our family and social network et, so im looking for a good trainer in my area.

Initially we had issues with biting, but we appear to have it under control.

However, there are a few issues we would like to sort out before she gets any bigger (shes going to be a large bitch).

She appears to be a dominant bitch, who during her 7pm hyper spell is very aggressive, sometimes scaring my mother and sister. We also struggle getting her into a "calm state" (if that makes sense).

I know shes extremely young (10weeks), and most of the "issues" are just normal puppy behavior, however I really want to get it under control asap.

Can any of you recommend a good dog trainer (1 on 1) which operates in the Berwick area?

PS - She is enrolled in puppy school and GSD club obedience, however I don't feel that its structured or specific enough for what she needs.

Thanks in advance guys.

try K9 IQ for classes as well

Address

Chisholm TAFE

Cnr Kangan Dr & Clyde Rd

BERWICK 3806

Contact Details

Mr Jean Claude Bertoni

Phone (BH): 0406 756657

Email: [email protected]

Description

Dog obedience classes available from Puppy to Advanced. Behaviour Consultancy. Aggression Control and Modification. Please contact Claude on 0406 756 657 BH

I wouldnt bother with the GSDC classes. Claude is a GSD person who also has experience with working shepherds

who did you get your dog from?

Edited by Nekhbet