Calling All Northern Territorian Gsd Owners And Friends,

freundhund

Calling All Northern Territorian GSD owners and friends, Relaunch of the NT GSD Club 8th April 2011

National Council moved to try and relaunch the Northern Territory GSD Club.

There will be a meeting for anyone with a GSD/cross GSD or interested in GSD's in the Northern Territory to attend.

This meeting will be held at 7.30pm on 8th April 2011, at Winnellie Dog Area, Shea Rd DARWin, this is the Darwin Showground.

Jenny Kenworthy will be in Darwin to run the meeting and help to organise the evening. For more information please phone Jenny..

PH: 02 62 302 494 or email Jenny at [email protected].

ATTENTION ALL BREEDERSif you have sent puppies or dogs to the Northern Territory in the last 3 years, could you please pass this information on to your buyers.

Dogs are welcome at the meeting.

Anyone wishing to cross post on other forums/groups is welcome to do so.

--------------------

Freundhund

I saw an ad in the NT News on the weekend. I am guessing that was part of this? Not a GSD owner, but would love to see a Club of some kind be resurrected. I stewarded the specialty show for many years and loved being a participant. Will try to make it :cry:

Thanks Darwinroyal

I know that the people working on organising the club in the N.T are also going to have a meeting later on in the year in Alice Springs.

I really home that the club takes off as it would be really good for the Territory.

Cheers

Freundhund