Sydney Royal Bench Size

GoldenWei

I did do a search but couldn't find it. Anyone know how big te bench sizes are, I assme theyare ll abou the same size except for the toys - Just wondering if my large crate will fit on it, or if I will need to wok out something else.

The sizes of the benches vary. If you have a large breed, they will allocate them with the large benches. I took a 36 inch crate with me last year and it fitted with plenty of room to spare, so I think a 42 will fit, provided you are allocated the large benches.

Email Deborah Harbin, the Coordinator, Domestic Animals Competition & Events Judging Competitions if you wanted to check [email protected]

I always use my 36" crates with no problems.

I did do a search but couldn't find it. Anyone know how big te bench sizes are, I assme theyare ll abou the same size except for the toys - Just wondering if my large crate will fit on it, or if I will need to wok out something else.

Some dane exhibitors use crates so they would be the 42 inch ones. They do overhang the bench at the front and people used those stretchy straps with hooks on the end and hooked one end on the back of the bench and then on to the crate for keep it stable.

Some dane exhibitors use crates so they would be the 42 inch ones. They do overhang the bench at the front and people used those stretchy straps with hooks on the end and hooked one end on the back of the bench and then on to the crate for keep it stable.

Thanks, that would also be an option. She's not very big, she'd fit in a 36 no problems, I just don't have one :laugh:

The sizes of the benches vary. If you have a large breed, they will allocate them with the large benches. I took a 36 inch crate with me last year and it fitted with plenty of room to spare, so I think a 42 will fit, provided you are allocated the large benches.

Email Deborah Harbin, the Coordinator, Domestic Animals Competition & Events Judging Competitions if you wanted to check [email protected]

All sorted, finally got around to emailing her and it's a giant bench - crate should fit lengthwise with the measurements she gave me.

ETA: Thanks for the contact details.

Edited by GoldenWei

GoldenWei, glad you heard back and bench is suitable.

When I showed my older two, I would have them both tethered in one bench and they would just sleep on their beds, but my young one is a bit fiesty, so she definitely needs to be crated :eek:

What day are you on at the Royal. Good luck!