Opinions Please

possum86

i'm not sure i'd but them - i have a boy and i think the stomach/chest area is too long - i'm ont sure that he wouldn't ahem, slightly pee on it when he's aiming for a specific blade of grass and whatnot!

with a longcoated breed i'm not sure the zip up the back would be practical - you may get haor caught. but maybe i imagine it wrong and it is a zip down the back? eh, it would probably be fine but my imagination may be on the blink today!

not sure i love the colours, but i'd be happy to pay around $20/$25 per coat for a smallish sized dog, $45/$50 for a bigger dog. hope that helps!

:laugh: I like them, I especially like the zip up back, so there's no need to go over their heads, so much easier to get them on.

Price wise maybe start at something like $15? for small sizes and Increase for larger sizes :rofl:

Exactly what i was going to say! What a fantastic idea. And i would start at 15 - 20$ then work way up for larger sizes! Good luck and if u start selling them tell us ur details so we can help by buying some!

First of all thatnks to everyone who commented and for all the great ideas. I have some material left over some patterns more than others. You can pick what you want and if you want double layered or single. The blue/pink zebra pattern is fleece but not polar fleece but the same warmth. I can also make the old fashioned ones with the strap under the belly as shown below. If there is a specific plain colour you would like let me know and I will do my best to get it for you. Please also let me know if it is for a boy/girl so I know what length to make the chest in the zip up kind. The measurements I need are just the length of your dogs body for the old fashioned kind and for the zip up I need body length, girth going right around the dog and neck circumference as well as from the back of the front leg to where you would like the chest coverage to stop. Once you message me with these details I will message you back with price depending on size (starting at $20) and if there is enough material. Hope this all makes sense. Again thanks for everyones support! You guys are great! :eek:

http://motleymutt.com/images/sizing_illustration.jpg

post-24141-1303800775.jpg

post-24141-1303800791.jpg