Prong Collars

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go Vicki and Bo :thumbsup:

It was such a pleasure to meet you and Bo and see the wonderful bond you have now at the recent Sydney workshop. You will definitely be a pair to watch, Bo has awesome potential for agility (and obedience :provoke:) :thumbsup:

PS I am Shell won't mind sharing the image on DOL, it is watermarked :)

Go Vicki and Bo :thumbsup:

It was such a pleasure to meet you and Bo and see the wonderful bond you have now at the recent Sydney workshop. You will definitely be a pair to watch, Bo has awesome potential for agility (and obedience :provoke:) :thumbsup:

PS I am Shell won't mind sharing the image on DOL, it is watermarked :)

Thanks, Bec ...... it was great to meet you and Miss Daisy too! :D

A big thank you to Steve at K9 Pro whom I have found ALWAYS goes the extra mile, delivers on promise (LOL!) and importantly, has helped me to understand, harness and constructively deploy the high drive that Bo has. It seems somewhat ironic that the drive that I once found exhausting, intimidating and was somewhat in fear of, is now something that I actively encourage and help him satisfy in ways that we both love, have enormous fun with and which has only strengthened our bond. I’ve also made some lovely friendships within the K9 Pro community who have helped and supported Bo and I enormously along the way. Thank you! :)

Well done Vicki, Bo & of course Steve. I didn't know you before but can certainly testify to the wonderful bond you now have with Bo. It is beautiful to watch :)

Thanks, Miss Vickie!

Brilliant just brilliant. I remember reading your other posts with saddness. Great to hear.

And I remember receiving your Whippet hugs and nose prods, too, OSoSwift! Thank you! :D

Oh and we send more :)

Honestly I had tears in my eyes reading your update post. I am so very very glad it has come to where it is now. I could literally hear your heart breaking in your earlier posts.