Seymour Show

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIS Afghan RUBIS Standard Poodle...(welldone Jo!)

Junior in show ...Sheltie- Aust Ch Sharndah Jaggers Edge

Inter in show...staffie

sorry I don't know their names.

(junior in grp 7 Frenchie)

Was that your Sheltie OBS, I have the Samoyed who was beside you.

If it was Congratulations again :D

:champagne::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheers::clap:

I would like to thank and congratulate the hard working Committee of these shows. I believe that this committee consists of six (6) very hard workers. I also believe that 2 weeks prior to this show the club did not have a venue for these shows and did extremely well to secure the venue.

So on behalf of all the thankful exhibitors, a big thank you to each and every hard working Committee member for putting on this show and allowing us the opportunity of exhibiting at this show and enjoying the great country atmosphere, you all deserve a round of applause. :clap::clap::clap:

On a major down side it is bloody shamefull to see people who refuse to clean up after their dogs, you know who you are and I hope in the near future a rule is applied across all states that if you fail to clean up after your dog that you will be refused the right to exhibit at the show..........maybe then you might just pick up after your dogs because that will be the only way you will have the opportunity to continue to exhibit. Seriously, those few bring us all down and I am getting damn annoyed at the bad attitudes that exist within a few bad apples........ :mad:mad:mad

Edited by Stolzseinrotts